HCL at Gartner BPM Summit 2011
To manage your evolving business process, HCL's BPM Practice follows effective Agile Methodology to deliver key BPM projects and manage full life-cycle of its customers' BPM journey from Process Discovery to Process Modeling to Implementation.
A unique workshop model combined with proprietary tools/IPs/frameworks enables customers to accelerate their BPM journey through all these three phases.
At the Gartner Business Process Management Summit – the largest and most comprehensive BPM conference in the industry -, you can fully explore proven BPM management disciplines as well as the latest BPM technologies. Further, you can also discover insights on how to use them together to drive sustainable business value.
Attend for ROI
- You'll learn about proven tools, best practices and techniques
- The only BPM event that tailors an agenda to your specific BPM experience level
- The single largest gathering of leading BPM solution providers anywhere
- The only BPM event with acurriculum-style foundational track
- 18 Gartner analysts offering unbiased one-on-one private consultation
- 50 Gartner-analyst-ledsessions
- Six keynotes with top BPMinnovators
- Seven hands-on interactive BPM workshops — complimentary with fully paid registration
To Fix up a meeting and take advantage of this opportunity to learn about the future of BPM at the Summit.
HCL practitioners and subject matter experts will be glad to meet you and discuss our consulting and implementation best practices and understand your IT goals and business imperatives.
We look forward to interacting with you.
You can reach the HCL BPM team by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Consider using HCL in all corners of the Four Corners Framework for BPM and for all BPM usage scenarios, especially in the financial services and insurance industries."
– Gartner – "Who's Who in BPM C & SI" – Feb 2011 (Michele Cantara)