CIO Strategy Summit - Succeeding with Transformation
IT continues to contribute more than ever to corporate performance and CIOs must evolve to lead and embrace change, and whilst keeping the lights one – also harness this disruption and innovation, stay relevant, and bridge the communication gap between IT and the Executive Committee.
Join 80 of your peers at SE-Corp's 3rd CIO Strategy Summit to network, share best practice and keep up with technology trends and issues.
HCL is the Platinum Sponsor at the CIO Strategy Summit and we invite you to join us at the summit to hear how you can beat change at its own game.
27th February, 3.25pm – 4.20pm
Think Tank Session
Leading the transformation
IT Infrastructure Outsourcing is not a new organizational trend. It has been in practice for decades and now has matured and evolved from a tourniquet to cut costs to a business imperative. However, despite the evolution of outsourcing, the odds of being involved in an outsourcing failure have not diminished at all. How can organizations mitigate the risk of failure and achieve outsourcing success with a new-age service provider.
- IT Outsourcing in business transformation today
- Selecting the right-sized partner for your business needs
- Identifying status quo processes with transformation potential
- Transforming the way transformation is done
28th February 2013, 8:30am – 9.10am
Enterprise IT of the Future
Leaders today face an ever more global competitive and dynamic environment. In the Enterprise of the Future, organizations will need to form new business models to learn and innovate at a rate equal to or faster than the speed of change in the marketplace.
But how should enterprise IT evolve? For IT leaders, the challenge will be to enable a next generation enterprise that is future ready - flexible and scalable to dynamically respond to change that will help to revolutionize businesses to unlock greater value for the organization and their stakeholders.
This keynote presentation will discuss:
- The ‘disruptive’ forces that are shaping the technology platform of the future and its implications to your organization.
- What you should be doing today to future proof your organization for the ‘Enterprise IT of the Future’ and serve as innovators for transformation?
- Learn how to maximize your assets to continuously innovate and find value where others cannot
28th February 2013, 9.50am – 10.20am
Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud – Impact on the Enterprise IT of the Future
In the digitised age of today, organizations are increasingly capitalising on SMAC and other emerging technologies to create the possibility of new ways to develop products, interact with customers, partner with others, compete, and succeed. As this digital ubiquity evolves, how can we create and engage with the ecosystem to adopt an Enterprise IT of the Future to achieve that coveted competitive advantage?
Take away some useful ideas when these questions are answered at this session:
- What constitutes an Enterprise IT of the Future?
- How can leaders mitigate the risks disruptive technologies bring and leverage on them effectively?
- How can you take advantage of the SMAC confluence to co-create value, increase agility and create new strategic options for your organizations?