Wall Street Tech Conference
HCL is a gold sponsor of the 2016 Wall Street Tech Conference, hosted by the Outsourcing Institute.
The Wall Street Tech Conference is an exclusive, intimate and innovative technology forum, created to help CIOs, CTOs, tech sourcing executives and business leaders across the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industries find new resources and build relationships.
This program will focus on realizable digital strategies, risk management in a volatile world and cost transformation through smart use of technology and multi-sourced services, bringing together the entire ecosystem of thought leaders, customers, analysts, advisors and solution providers, to learn, connect, share and transact.
This year attendees will:
- Learn more about how digital trends and transformative technologies are delivering greater risks of cyber-security hacks
- Hear from top experts as to what’s real what’s hype and what can be expected as to real business value add
- Discover the Next Wave of Sourcing and how the Financial Services industry can regain its edge
- Innovate through Intelligent Automation, Analytics and Design thinking
- Create an opportunity for you to make the necessary connections that will fuel your company’s innovation for years to come
- Build your rolodex
- Leave the day with both strategic and tactical action items that will enable you to get more from existing and future practices on Wall Street
For more information visit the event website.
For registrations:Click here