GARTNER SOURCING & STRATEGIC VENDOR RELATIONSHIPS SUMMIT 2015
Gartner Sourcing & Strategic Vendor Relationships Summit 2015 will help you design a roadmap to conquer the complexity and drive business value. From the creation and recalibration of effective sourcing strategies and governance, to best practices for engaging and negotiating with the optimal providers, to the latest techniques for managing current and emerging providers, the summit will deliver new ideas and concrete, actionable advice.
Topics of Interest
- Driving cost optimization in existing sourcing relationships
- The 10 key ingredients for a successful outsourcing contract
- How to implement vendor contingency and risk planning
- Procuring, managing and measuring bimodal IT
- Why outsourcing contracts will soon become redundant
- How to plan for the radical impact of smart machines on sourcing business and IT services
HCL is a Platinum Sponsor at the Summit. We cordially invite you to the Sponsor Lunch Address Session where one of our key customers will share his learning about selecting a vendor for digital transformation. Don’t miss the chance to interact with our leadership team and explore the opportunities on how HCL can add value to your business.
Visit HCL booth to learn about why innovation is part of our DNA and what that means to our customers.
Lunch Address Session
Date: Tuesday, November 3rd
Start Time: 11:45a.m.
End Time: 12:15p.m.
Location: Grapevine A
Solution Provider Session
Date: Wednesday, November 4th, 2015
Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
End Time: 9:30 a.m.
Location: Texas C