11ᵗʰ Annual Pharma IT Congress 2013
Visit HCL at the 11th Annual Pharma IT Congress and Unlimit your business!
Join HCL, and over 150 delegates working in Enterprise IT, Clinical IT and Data Management, representing leading biotech companies, global pharma organizations and internationally renowned academic institutions.
Hear speakers covering interactive streams of:
- Managing Enterprise IT - Technologies, Challenges and Strategies in the Pharma Industry
- Handling R&D IT and Electronic Data in Clinical Trials
- Enterprise IT: Networking, Infrastructure and Business Strategies
- Data Management: Storing, Retrieving and Analyzing Data
Do not miss the presentation by Kumar Ramananda, Solutions Head – Life Sciences & Healthcare Europe, HCL Technologies, on “Evolving R&D Data Standards – Embracing Speed and Agility”, between 09:30 AM and 10:00 AM on Day 2 (September 24th, 2013) of the conference.
Attend the session and visit the HCL station to know how you can unlimit your business by:
- Designing and Implementing R&D Data Strategy
- Embracing Speed and Agility
- Data Sources & Evolving Standards
- Take technology towards Business Users: Self Service BI
- Sustainability and Governance to ensure data quality
- HCL’s Business Transformation initiatives in R&D Data Harmonization
Visit the HCL station to speak to an expert and view demos of our solutions.