Alternate Application Support and Maintenance
CIOs are looking at advanced technology to help unlock new business ideas, design future-proof growth pathways, and deliver customer-centric products. Efficient application maintenance is at the core of this vision, requiring minimal intervention while continually driving productivity.
HCL’s industry-leading Application Support and Maintenance (ASM) is an automation and analytics platform customized for the composite operational blueprint. The ALT ASM™ framework is powered by Run.Advisor: an amalgam of algorithmic analytical tools, captured across 35 years of experience in managing multiple tickets.
Coupled with the HCL application maintenance suite, the benefits of Run.Advisor are:
Exemplary value creation
- Over 30% cost reduction via ALT ASM™
- Differentiated service delivery
- 3% to 10% reinvestment of total contract value
Effective velocity uptick
- Enhanced platform stability
- Increased efficiency, faster delivery, and reduced risk
End-to-end process monitoring
- Engagement visibility via PRIZM™
- Improved service quality and transparency with MyDashboard
- Proactive business process evaluation
ALT ASM™ uses Gen 1 tools, while robotics and cognitive solutions identify the scope for Gen 2 and Gen 3 automation. Orchestrated platforms and self-service solutions automate manual tasks and multiple in-house tools push productivity. Finally, via cognitive computing, the ALT ASM™ framework introduces intelligent systems that employ data mining, pattern recognition, and natural language processing to replicate almost human-like responses.