Commercial and Corporate Lending
The modern lending framework is defined by vital services like underwriting and credit profiling. What’s more, effective loan book management and enduring customer relationships require tighter lending processes – for both commercial and corporate spaces.
It’s evident, then, that banks need a clearly outlined strategy to consolidate layered systems and contain operational costs. What makes integration failsafe? At HCL, we cover every aspect of banking pipelines – deploying cutting-edge tech to transform the commercial and corporate lending space. HCL has designed an end-to-end corporate lending solution suite, empowering banks to optimize commercial and corporate lending practices. These include:
Loan origination and straight-through processing (STP): HCL CapitalStream™ to ensure:
- STP incorporation across lending/leasing portfolios
- Enterprise-grade automation – sales, credit analysis, document generation, booking, and account monitoring
- Efficient risk management
Product upgrades and loan syndication: A strategic alliance between HCL and Misys, enabling:
- Product enhancement across the software development lifecycle
- Comprehensive requirements from definition to development and testing
- Misys Loan IQ solution to support the entire loan lifecycle with emphasis on syndication and servicing
HCL finance solution: Platforms, methodologies, technologies, and business services – extending STP capabilities
Custom solution development: Delivers customized corporate lending solutions origination, credit risk management, documentation, electronic document management, disbursement/drawdown, servicing, collateral management, and collections
Insights & News
ECOSYSTEM OF PARTNERS
Our partnerships bring the relevant technology, industry and domain knowledge together, with tested products, to present a complete joint solution for our customers. By working together with partners, HCL augments and supports all solution and technology requirements and ensures that the best results are delivered.