Towards a Future Digital Operating Model Using HCL’s cXstudio™
The 21st Century Enterprise (21 CE)
Emerging competition, new technologies, and changing customer behavior pose a challenge for the Financial Services sector, necessitating a new digital vision and redefining corporate ambition. It is imperative for a 21 CE business operating model to be driven by a synthesis of experience and orchestration, and be outcome-based. The digital future is not far, and for a 21 CE, an experience-centric approach and a service-oriented operating model focusing on CSAT are as essential as achieving an ecosystem-driven agile and lean system.
The business priority is shifting focus—from service availability to user experience—and digital transformation must center on enabling the latter. The challenge, for most financial organizations, is to execute it in a pragmatic and sustainable manner.
Crafting the Future Digital Operating Model
At HCL we realize that the key to digital transformation lies in modern application development. We have formulated strategies that empower our financial services clients to compete at maximum levels of speed and innovation within the market. We understand that at the onset of the digital future, new age financial service firms must engage in a cyclical process of integrated transformation, constantly evolving process, products and services, and enhancing customer value. Modern application development, therefore, is at the core of three broader organizational services requirements:
- Process evolution demands cloud services
- Product and service evolution stress on innovation at scale
- Value or customer evolution focuses on virtualized digital services
Organizational vision should also extend to encompass people, processes, skills, and structure—in order to drive a holistic digital change within an organization towards a Future Digital Operating Model.
HCL’s cXstudio™ is a unique application development delivery framework for banking, insurance, and capital market clients, that enables this Future Digital Operating Model by bringing together business and IT stakeholders. Promoting an ecosystem for excellence in digital delivery, cXstudio™ is an always-ready operating framework that enables persistent learning, understanding, and acting. It has a front-to-back agile delivery-based structure that works simultaneously with business and IT stakeholders to provide faster speed-to-market and a quality-driven approach to digital channel change and optimization initiatives.
The cXstudioTM Edge
HCL’s cXstudioTM delivers tangible business benefits by:
• Significantly lowering operational costs through reduced time from ‘business idea’ to ‘business value’ while ensuring faster speed- to-market
• Increasing customer satisfaction and experience scores for our customers. They have won praise for the digital touch-point solutions we have created through enhanced customer experience KPIs
• Facilitating mature ways of working and culture required by tomorrow’s digital organization
• Incrementally augmenting the systems by creating a robust ‘Learn, Understand and Act’ process at scale
• Enabling faster go-to-market by creating a straight through business, marketing, and agile IT approach.