- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Foreign Exchange Services & Market Data Solutions
Regulatory changes and heightened competition have disrupted the foreign exchange and money markets, leading to a new class of investors who demand tech-focused services. Firms must now recalibrate their IT infrastructure, workflows, and system resilient blueprints in line with emerging capital market services such as electronic trading networks.
Transaction volumes are also on the rise and market data is pouring into the system at an exponential rate. With trading entities concentrating on primary ‘hot buttons’ such as cost per trade and STP rates, a foreign exchange solution, that intersects spend management with a robust data framework, becomes essential.
At HCL, we architect an end-to-end solution stack equipping enterprises with real-time and historical market data for enhanced decision making, risk management, and compliance. The foreign exchange services bouquet includes:
- Next generation technology advice and strategic consultancy
- Exchange automation and international best practices
- Reference and market data services
- Future-ready trading and market data solutions
- Application development, enhancements, maintenance, and support
- Legacy system support and transformation
- Infrastructure operations and support
- FIX engines: FIX consulting, implementation, testing, latency measurement, and certification services
HCL has helped several domain leaders augment their foreign exchange practice, such as:
- Integrated market surveillance solution (SMARTS) deployment for an Indian statutory body
- Enhancement, maintenance, and support for exchange product implementations for an Nordics-based exchange solutions provider
- Large-scale infrastructure management for a stock exchange major
- Direct market access platform support for a Fortune 50 investment bank
HCL is positioned as a “Global Leader and Star Performer” on the Everest Group PEAK Matrix for Capital Markets Application Outsourcing, 2015.
Insights & News
ECOSYSTEM OF PARTNERS
Our partnerships bring together relevant technology, industry and domain knowledge, with tested products, to present a complete joint solution for our customers. By working together with partners, HCL augments and supports all solution and technology requirements and ensures that the best results are delivered.
Serviceline Inner Thought Leadership Header:
Landing Page hierarchy:
Capital Market Services