Investment & Asset Management
Several factors like emerging protocols, peer competition, and new clients’ onboarding have led to a complex asset management landscape. Global companies must meet evolving stakeholder expectations across investors, regulators, and partners, while ensuring stringent compliance.
Driven by these market forces, firms are outlining enterprise-wide transformation blueprints impacting process, technology, and people. To achieve sustained efficiency, however, investment management firms have to reimagine business model while managing cost. Thus, an asset management software suite is required, that brings together risk mitigation, regulatory adherence, and robust application support.
HCLTech’s dedicated investment and asset management practice leverages wide expertise in domain consulting and integrated technology/operations solutions to unravel these challenges. We collaborate with several buy side firms in the following verticals:
- Fixed asset management
- Asset allocation services
- Financial performance management
- Real estate
HCLTech has simplified implementation for major investment managers, fund managers, and custodians. Several elements power these key engagements in the asset management industry:
- Holistic support for order management, fund accounting, and data management systems
- Improved back office functions
- Post-implementation support for third-party applications
- Workflow provisioning in line with order management and data management models
- Customized solution identification via commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) evaluation framework
HCLTech is positioned as a “Global Leader and Star Performer” on the Everest Group PEAK Matrix for Capital Markets Application Outsourcing, 2015.