Investment / Asset Management
The Situation Today
Despite signs of recovery, the global asset management industry continues to face challenges in relation to the implementation of stringent regulatory reforms and guidelines, competition for new clients and talent, and ever changing investor/ regulator/ industry/ partner/ and other important stakeholder expectations. These dynamic market forces are compelling global investment and asset management firms to implement enterprise-wide transformational changes across people, processes, systems and technologies. They also need to evaluate and revamp their business and operating models, technology infrastructure, and business applications.
Today, asset management needs to cover the inherent challenges in navigating risk and regulatory complexity, while enabling cost-effective solutions.
How HCL Can Help
HCL has a dedicated investment and asset management practice that provides services to key Investment Management firms. This practice has rich experience in domain consultancy and integrated technology and operations solutions, working with several buy side firms in the field of fixed asset management, asset allocation services and financial performance management.
HCL’s investment and strategic asset management expertise spans key verticals namely, equity, fixed income, derivatives, real estate, insurance and commodities.
By virtue of having carried out several large engagements in the investment and asset management domain, HCL has a thorough understanding of the necessary processes, technologies and workflows in areas such as Order Management, Fund Accounting, and Data Management systems.
- Development, maintenance, enhancement, testing and other technology related services for applications supporting functions spread across the investment banking and asset management landscape
- Post implementation support for third party applications covering development/ maintenance, operational support for development/ UAT/ production environments, and business user support
- BPO services for back office functions such as NAV calculation, fund accounting, data management, and reconciliation
- Consulting/evaluation services for third party products
Why should you consider HCL?
- Experienced professionals providing technology and operations solutions across investment banking and asset management landscape
- Solution experience across multiple geographies for leading Global Investment Managers, Custodians, and Fund Managers
- Implementation and post-implementation services for leading third-party products
- SimCorp's Dimension for Fund Accounting
- Charles River Trading for Order Management
- Eagle PACE for Data Management
- Business Analyst Academy and Product Competency Center to train and certify domain focused Business Analysts and Product Specialists
- Unique accelerators and frameworks
- Unique COTS Evaluation Framework to help customers identify the best suited products across AM functional areas
- Repository of reusable test cases