Research & Analytics
To navigate today’s dynamic and competitive business landscape, companies must action a robust research framework and advanced financial analytics. The data, gleaned through these channels would enable key insights, help manage risks, prevent possible threat scenarios and ensure a strong competitive edge.
At HCL, we understand the importance of data accuracy, critical for seamless operations ranging from costs management and client satisfaction, to fiscal stability and profitability. HCL’s composite solutions suite ensures FS firms can now make smart, meaningful decisions.
HCL’s deep understanding of the domain is spread across a variety of major FS segments, such as equities, financial and strategic asset management, as well as financial analytics:
- End-to-end portfolio including financial performance management, financial reporting and analysis
- Content management solutions spanning research report authoring, workflow management, subscription management, and distribution and research portals
- Financial performance management software with tools for quantitative index calculations, financial modeling, and forecasting techniques
Best-in-class research and analytics services are a hallmark for HCL, with a wide ranging products, which broadly include the following:
- Implementing solutions across the research value chain via InvesITTM
- Developing/maintaining complex financial applications: valuation models for stock selection automation, portfolio management, and index calculation
- Facilitating usage of Documentum and File Net, via Enterprise Content Management Center of Excellence (CoE)