Sales and Distribution
Insurers are diversifying their marketing, sales, and distribution strategies in alignment with the emerging omni-channel landscape.
With the proliferation of new technologies, conventional models are no longer adequate – the modern customer is defined by technical familiarity and preference for digital access. This, in turn, has propelled insurers to go beyond agents and brokers, and ensure a seamless customer experience via alternate channels.
Insurance advisors can leverage digital tools to compare products in real time, assess benefits and streamline customer feedback – increasing sales volume while minimizing operational costs. At HCL, we recognize the strategic importance of end-to-end digitalization – our solution suite encapsulates key insurance processes across distribution systems and channel management.
HCL’s Insureface is a web-based, front-end extranet solution for Property & Casualty (P&C) carriers. We empower insurance agents with centralized access to data, applications and tools – optimizing enterprise-user relationships.
HCL’s Channel Automation for Life and P&C insurers simplifies client-servicing practices by enabling a ‘single point of entry’ framework, and producer self-servicing options. It deploys Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for an integrated view of customer relationships, distribution channels, and carrier operations. Here are its key components:
- New business management
- Policy bind, issuance, and servicing
- Renewal processing and enquiry services
- Claims submission and status check
- Premium billing and collection
- Sales support (marketing and product information)
- Lead management
- Commissions management
- Client management
HCL’s Channel Automation deploys a single interface to automate insurance sales and management processes, while providing support across multiple channels, products, languages, and currencies. With our solution, enterprises can unlock the following benefits:
- Enhanced ease of business with greater flexibility, wider reach, and shorter timelines
- Holistic customer insights powered by predictive analytics and customer experience simulations
- Improved business agility via market intelligence and efficient product lifecycles
- Optimized operational costs due to reduction in complaint calls and distribution through E-Portal