Sales & Distribution
Insurers are diversifying their marketing, sales, and distribution strategies in alignment with the emerging omni-channel landscape. And, a key facet that is emerging in a big way is predictive analytics insurance.
With the proliferation of newer technologies, conventional models are no longer adequate – the modern customer is defined by technical familiarity and preference for digital access. This, in turn, has propelled insurers to go beyond agents and brokers, and ensure a seamless customer experience via alternate channels. This is where insurance distribution software are playing a critical role. In fact, insurance distribution systems are evolving on the whole due to the changing customer needs and preferences.
Insurance advisors can leverage digital tools to compare products in real time, assess benefits and streamline customer feedback – increasing sales volume while minimizing operational costs. At HCL, we recognize the strategic importance of end-to-end digitalization – our solution suite encapsulates key insurance processes across distribution systems and channel management. Insurance marketing solutions are key to our service endeavors.
HCL’s Insureface is a web-based, front-end extranet solution for Property & Casualty (P&C) carriers. We empower insurance agents with centralized access to data, applications and tools – optimizing enterprise-user relationships. It is integral to our sales and distribution services.
HCL’s Channel Automation for Life and P&C insurers simplifies client-servicing practices by enabling a ‘single point of entry’ framework, and producer self-servicing options. It deploys Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for an integrated view of customer relationships, distribution channels, and carrier operations. Here are its key components:
- New business management
- Policy bind, issuance, and servicing
- Renewal processing and enquiry services
- Claims submission and status check
- Premium billing and collection
- Sales support (marketing and product information)
- Lead management
- Commissions management
- Client management
HCL’s Channel Automation deploys a single interface to automate insurance sales and management processes, while providing support across multiple channels, products, languages, and currencies. With our solution, enterprises can unlock the following benefits:
- Enhanced ease of business with greater flexibility, wider reach, and shorter timelines
- Holistic customer insights powered by predictive analytics and customer experience simulations
- Improved business agility via market intelligence and efficient product lifecycles
- Optimized operational costs due to reduction in complaint calls and distribution through E-Portal