Challenges you may be facing
Globalization and centralization are compelling treasury professionals to conduct their business across geographies that may have different regulatory controls. In fact, more recent trends like the migration from SWIFT MT to the MX message series, and new accounting regulations for seamlessly carrying out trading activities in real-time with straight-through enabled processing, requires that this industry offer a full range of solutions to treasury customers. It would be wise for Banks to move from simply satisfying their treasury clients to delighting them with a range of comprehensive, value added solutions that would lead to a better customer experience.
What we can do for you
HCL’s Treasury Practice comprises a strong pool of industry specialists, treasury certified professionals, and experts and consultants with extensive front-, middle- and back-office experience. HCL provides specialized services across treasury management, such as: consultancy, application development, enhancement, support and maintenance, and banking IT services for the entire trade lifecycle of deal captures, trade entries, processing, confirmations, payments, settlements, reconciliations, accounting, problem investigation, resolution, and reporting. Additionally, HCL provides packaged/ customized application implementation and deployment of industry-leading products such as Misys™.
Why should you consider HCL?
- HCL’s dedicated Treasury Practice consists of SMEs and techno-domain consultants from the banking and financial services industry. With over 800 man-years of experience working on treasury systems, the team is highly proficient in developing, supporting, maintaining and implementing treasury management software and treasury infrastructure for leading banks, financial institutions, and corporates.
- HCL has proven capabilities in the development of the treasury management suite of applications, and provides technical support for the maintenance of all kinds of asset classes such as foreign exchange, money market, derivatives, equities, structured products, cash management, payments, risk management, SWIFT, CLS, SEPA, faster payments, FIX, and more.
- HCL’s key differentiators include:
- Integrated multi-service offering spanning technology, operations and infrastructure
- One-stop solutions for innovative and well integrated treasury management software and solutions
- Technology leadership - backed by Centers-of-Excellence (CoE) in various technologies such as Mainframe, Java, Oracle, Microsoft, and CRM products
- Dedicated CoE for Misys’ treasury products such as Summit / OPICS Plus, with continuous investment in training and certifying employees in these products
- Integrated offerings leveraging strong SOA and Middleware practices such as TIBCO, WebMethods, and others
- Framework accelerators to hasten customer delivery
- Risk-free implementation through the adoption of CMMi Level 5, ISO 9001:2000 and BS 7799 standards