Human Capital Management (HCM)
The Situation Today
Cloud is a driving force behind today’s market trends, and businesses must learn how to take advantage of it or risk being left behind. Human Capital Management (HCM) in particular, offers a number of opportunities with which to transform an enterprise through cloud technology.
For HCM customers desiring a single system for both core HCM and Talent Management applications, cloud-based technology is finally making that need a reality. Significant returns can be realized through investment in HCM cloud solutions.
Let HCL help your business capitalize on cloud opportunities.
How HCL Can Help
HCL offers customers a choice: We can provide a complete Managed Cloud as a Service (MCaaS) offering, combining SAP software, cloud infrastructure, and managed services in a pure OpEx budget subscription. Or, as a Gold SAP PartnerEdge partner, we can offer SAP cloud services with HCL implementation, development and services wrapped around them.
Human Resources (HR) transformation typically encompasses strategic human capital, process, organization, and technology, all of which are underpinned by a HR transformation business case. HCL has expertise in delivering solutions in the following areas:
- Strategic HR: HR industry-focused best practices, effective HR organizations, HR transformation roadmap development, competency model development, KPI development, executive reporting, key performance indicator analysis, in-house / outsourced payroll, and business case development
- Organization: HR business partners, shared services (global, regional local), centers of expertise, centralized HR and de-centralized HR
- Process: Best practice process design and implementation – workforce administration, workforce management (including complex scheduling), international mobility, time capture, workforce planning, resource planning, payroll, expenses, travel management, occupational health and safety, talent management (recruitment, performance management, compensation, learning management, career and succession planning), contact and case management
- Technology: Implementation of the software package that best suits the needs of your organization. We have integrated our capabilities in SAP HCM and SuccessFactors solutions with many major ERPs and 3rd party solutions, such as ADP, Kronos, Nakisa, iGrasp, Cezanne, Aspen and many others. We can optimize the chosen solutions, including providing self-service capabilities to better enable the realization of benefits.
What You Can Expect
- We provide consulting expertise to help clients determine which HCM solution is right for their business, and the technical capability to deploy end-to-end offerings with any SAP platform.
- Our long-standing partnership with SAP and our robust HCM consulting practice, (which includes our globally-established SuccessFactors practice), makes us an industry leader in deploying HCM solutions.
- Whether in the cloud, on-premise, or through a hybrid approach, we have deployed cloud HCM solutions in all scenarios. Our services portfolio emphasizes capabilities in SuccessFactors and SAP’s industry-leading cloud solutions for HR.
- Our cross-discipline teams design and automate the strategic, core, support, organization, and processes of HR, bringing together the most reliable and efficient enterprise solutions, resulting in significant impact on an organization’s productivity and bottom-line.