iGOVERN® Complaint and Quality Management (CQM)
The Situation Today
An organization should be able to effectively manage the complaints it receives from its staff, customers, clients and the public in general. When handled smoothly and efficiently, complaints provide the company with the feedback it needs to improve its ways of working and its public image.
When complaints are handled badly, this can prove expensive to the organization – its image takes a beating; it is not able to improve its business processes, and there is much for customers to be dissatisfied about.
How HCL Can Help
HCL’s iGOVERN® Complaint and Quality Management (CQM) solution is part of its iGovern suite of citizen-centric solutions, architected to deliver the services from a citizen’s point of view, enabling Government to Citizen (G2C) connect, and improve transparency and productivity.
iGOVERN® CQM is a web-based case management solution designed to meet the needs of all stakeholders, including public utilities’ commissioners, executives, utility companies, and citizens. The solution provides a complete automated environment to manage organization workflow and help PUC staff manage the case life cycle. iGOVERN® CQM has been designed to save a significant amount of time and cost for customers while allowing them to extend the available functionality.
Key service offerings in iGOVERN® CQM:
- Eligibility (Subsidy) Determination
- Attendance Management
- Payment Processing
- Resource and Referral
- Funds Administration
- Program Administration
- Quality and Accreditation
- Customer Portals
- Forms and Notices
- Provider Portals
- System Administration
What You Can Expect
- Integrated workflows and document management capabilities
- e-Filing of complaints, cases, and non-case related documents
- End-to-end tracking of complaints and quality issues
- Better communication between stakeholders through automated notifications and alerts
- Business rules configuration for complaints, cases, and non-case documents
- Ability to associate electronic versions of documents with complaint and case metadata for proper tracking and retrieval