How HCL Can Help
HCL’s iGOVERN® Unemployment Insurance (UI) Dashboard solution is a powerful, cloud-based solution for the unemployment insurance business. This product contains a comprehensive set of dashboards for executives, managers, and your staff. It provides over a 100 prebuilt dashboard reports across all the major functions within benefits and tax.
iGOVERN® UI Dashboards are the key to unlocking the UI program and provide operational insights using data analytics. Built on the DaaS (Data-as-a-Service) model, the UI Dashboard offers data services for extracting, cleansing and transforming specialized UI areas of data intensive fraud analytics. Decision makers across your organization have immediate access to the information they need, for confident and accurate decision-making.
What You Can Expect
- ultiple options for deployment: This product can be deployed standalone or integrated with iGOVERN® UI. You can choose an out-of-the-box implementation or any level of customization, to meet your needs.
- Intuitive layout: Based on a user’s security rights, tabs are available that allow the user access to specific operational dashboard or metrics sections. All dashboard items contain drill-down capabilities showing additional graphs. Custom tabs and graphs can be developed with input during the installation of the solution.
- Insight across the UI program
- Metrics on business process performance
- Detailed workload analysis by workers
- Reports of productivity on response times
- Real-time metrics derived from Federal reporting
- Facilitates taking quick action: As new information comes to light, or as business conditions change, iGOVERN® UI Dashboards can alert you so that you can analyze your data, make informed decisions, and take action quickly.
- Mobile device support: iGOVERN® UI Dashboards has support for a wide range of mobile devices across major mobile platforms, taking screen size and user input methods into consideration. This approach ensures that users of the dashboard can readily use their existing mobile devices, smartphones and tablets.
- A rich set of visualizations in the form of charts and gauges
- Instant notifications that let users know about events
- Support for smart phones and tablets
- Web-based Dashboard designer interface for future product extensions by your staff
- Export reports to management and executives
- In-time reporting - measures vital available operations data to make decisions
- Trend analysis – Deploys trend analytics over the past quarters and estimates for future quarters
- Planning/forecasting - trust fund planning, staff planning, extendable to employment services