Modernizing Justice Through Technology Innovation & Efficiency, Conference 2015
The conference provides:
- A global unbiased platform to raise the level of discussion to facilitate innovation that will change the future of Justice System
- A comprehensive coverage of topics and insights on modernizing criminal justice system through technology
- A holistic view on need to invest in IT and Technology to enhance Policing efficiency, with increased transparency with the sole objective to enhance public trust and confidence through technology and public accessibility
Why should you attend?
- Learn from key industry speakers who will share their personal experiences on implementing a fully digital CJS
- Hear case studies on how technology is creating an efficient Criminal Justice System and what the challenges are
- Understand how ideas, innovations and best practices can be shared amongst partners
- Grow your contacts by networking in one place and ask questions within an interactive environment
- Gain 8 hours CPD points towards your yearly quota
Who are attending?
ORGANIZATIONS: Ministry of Justice, Home Office, Cabinet Office, Ministry of Defence, HMRC, Department for Work and Pensions, Security and Defence Agencies, HM Courts and Tribunals, Regional Police Forces, Police and Crime Commissioners, HM Prisons, British Transport Police, Youth Justice Leads, UK Border Agency, Related Executive Agencies, Crown Prosecution Service, National Offender Management Service, Serious Fraud Office, Probation Trusts
JOB TITLES: Chief Constables, Chief Executives, Chief Probation Officers, CTOs, CIOs, CSOs, ICT Directors, IT Infrastructure Leads, Heads of Information Assurance, Heads of Shared Services, Heads of Information Governance, Heads of Service Modernization, Technical Design Leads, Prison Governors, Data Security Leads, Heads of Technology, ICT Transformation Leads, Chief Crown Prosecutors, Directors of Commissioning, Directors of Procurement, Leads Outsourcing and Contract Management, Senior Police Officers, Heads and Managers of Criminal Justice, Heads of Planning, Strategy and Policy, Heads of IT / IT Directors, Business Officers, Integrated Offender Management Leads