Engineering and R&D Services
HCL ERS partners with global enterprises in accelerating product development by leveraging the latest technologies, monetizing product services and providing immersive customer experiences.
Select ERS Solutions And Experiences
Digital Engineering: HCL’s Digital Engineering Offerings cater to the full spectrum of Product & Service transformation needs – from defining digital strategy & roadmap, to engineering secure cloud-ready smart products & platforms and maintaining highly available, scalable, up-to-date platforms.
Industry 4.0: HCL’s Xpand 4.0 framework enables our customers to connect, collaborate, optimize, and create value across siloed enterprise functions (Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Aftermarket functions) to drive faster time to profit.
CARETM Platform: HCL’s CARETM platform accelerates the development of highly secure and regulatory compliant solutions for connected medical devices and patient engagement. It enables remote device monitoring and control for medical devices and provides device data visibility to patients as well as to health service professionals.
Accessibility Engineering: To ensure inclusive growth, HCL's accessibility offering helps enterprises make their products and services accessible to differently abled people. Our portfolio of offerings includes Digital Accessibility Evaluation, Accessibility Design, PWD Assistive Technology Testing and Remediation Services.
High Performance Computing: HCL and a leading ICT company have jointly developed a next-generation vector super computer, one of the fastest super computers in the world. With this new technology, the partner has regained the market position in the High Performance Computing space.
Edge Computing: HCL has developed a low cost customized Edge Computing system with AI platform SDK to enable distributed processing for real time vide streaming analytics. Some of the use cases include suspicious activity tracking, shopping floor analytics, person tracking, 360 degree / aerial view of ATM/Vending machine, etc.
Virtual Reality HCL is enabling a fully immersive gaming experience for a customer in Virtual Reality with world leading VR titles and content. Our VR solutions are applied to connect, collaborate, acquire and learn in the areas of Training, Health, Logistics etc.
“HCL has become a key partner for us throughout the entire product development lifecycle. In fact, given their capabilities, their attention to detail, their relationship-building, we feel they are part of the BD team. We’re fully transparent with them, and they’re fully transparent with us. HCL has a great name, a great reputation. Based on our experience, I’d say that reputation is warranted.”John DeFord EVP and Chief Technology Officer
“HCL's engineering heritage coupled with its ability to provide full stack services across domains has fortified its position as a leader in the Zinnov Zones ER&D 2019 ratings. Its vertical and offering led acquisitions have helped improve client reach. It's increase in software-led engineering services contracts and IoT deals have helped achieve above industry average growth.”Sidhant Rastogi Managing Partner and Global Head
Key Transformational Wins
- A leading US based enterprise software products company has chosen HCL as its engineering partner for its select Enterprise products. With this partnership HCL will form integrated development and support teams to enhance implementation and maintenance capabilities of these product suites across multiple industries and geographies.
- HCL supported a global leader in the foodservice industry in its strategic initiatives of Digital Transformation and Controller Platform Standardization. HCL’s solution for quick-serve restaurants will include equipment connectivity, cloud platform development and launch of digital applications.
- HCL has partnered with a leading online company in engineering a high-perfomance and highly scalable, customized data center hardware platform supporting billions of consumers.
- HCL has been selected by a leading European home appliance OEM to set up its global engineering center in India for new product development, product testing, product benchmarking, product sustenance and manufacturing.
Notable Analyst Recognitions
- Recognized as a Leader in Zinnov Zones 2019 for Engineering R&D Services.
- Ranked #1 in Everest Group Engineering Services Top 50TM, 2020 in Broad based providers category (by revenue) and #3 in overall.