IT & Business Services
A comprehensive suite of end-to-end digital offerings to address the traditional and transformational needs of large enterprises.
“Partnering with HCL is an important component of our strategy to digitally transform our organization and drive resiliency and efficiency across the business. We are also pleased that they will be locating a global delivery center in Hartford, which will continue to add to the city’s presence as a significant digital and technology innovation hub.”Don Allan EVP and Chief Financial Officer
Stanley Black & Decker
Digital Offerings For Tomorrow’s Businesses
Digital Workplace Services: End-to-end user centric solutions powered by a smart workplace model for B2E needs. We deliver future-ready “Fluid workplaces” enabling collaboration, productivity and employee experience. For a US F&B major, we transformed the end-user experience and IT operations in 1975 sites across 76 countries for 100,000+ users. This included Endpoint management, Communications and Enterprise Mobility for 100,000+ mobile devices.
Platform Transformation: We are using platform modernization, data analytics, and AI to increase customer engagement while improving regulatory compliance and fraud detection for major banks. We helped a leading European bank transition from using point solutions for operationalizing the KYC functional blocks to a modern, end-to-end Know Your Customer solution.
Data-driven Transformation: Our approach to NextGen insights comprises four key pillars: Adaptive Data Platform, Intelligent Data Management, Consumption Based Analytics and Applied AI. For a logistics firm, our AI engine proactively predicts the probability of a shipment getting delayed or returned resulting in 97% clearance success rate.
Hybrid Cloud Services: Secure, adaptive & (near) zero touch services based on mature frameworks, AI & automation based consumption models and supported by co-innovation labs, CoEs, strong partner ecosystem and global delivery centers. We undertook strategic cloud transformation for a US F&B major consolidating 7 data centers with 37% improvement in operational efficiency and 70% faster provisioning.
CX Transformation: Building CX platforms that drive customer delight through efficient and consistent experiences. For a European utility, we transformed digital experiences of 700,000+ customers through increased billing accuracy, customer spend predictability and reduced carbon footprint. Service costs decreased, while customer acquisition increased by 700%. Our FENIX2.0 driven Agile transformation reduced release cycles by 75%.
Dynamic Cybersecurity and GRC Services: Helps customers move from a static to a dynamic posture mitigating uncertainty by neutralizing threats and leveraging advanced analytics and ML. We offer complete services, from strategy, architecture and consulting services to system integration and managed security service. For a European Oil and Gas major, we secure 73,000+ internal users and 2Mn+ customer identities.
Digital Process Operations: ‘Process-First, Technology-led Digital Operations’, for AI/ML based intelligent automation & operational analytics. Our ‘digitalCOLLEAGUE’ fosters humans-machine co-existence, delivering superior experiences and improved ROI. For a Global Hi-Tech leader, we provide multi-tower digital global shared services for end-to-end product life cycle delivering productivity gains of over 40%.
Network Services: Our industry leading portfolio helps drive technology disruptions in SDN, SDWAN and multi-cloud network transformation, integrating programmability and network intelligence. For a large manufacturer, we deployed NetBot, decreasing MTTR by up to 70% for multi-vendor services.
“Fonterra is pleased to be able to draw on HCL’s global scale and efficiency. Additionally, this partnership will enable us to improve our cyber security framework and strengthen our critical IT foundation.”Piers Shore Chief Information Officer, Fonterra
“The current workforce demands a workplace that is highly collaborative, productive, and engaging. HCL helped us reimagine our workplace, empowering employees with the right set of digital tools to drive innovation and deliver a seamless experiencefor our employees.”Aloys Kregting Chief Information Officer, AkzoNobel
Key Transformational Wins
- A leading Europe based global financial services group: Acceleration of Global KYC, Unite and Model Bank programs.
- A leading European retail bank: Design and implementation of future state operating model with Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence.
- A global North America based mass media and information company: Delivering Digital Workplace Services across 80 countries.
- Retail company based in the US: One stop shop IT outsourcing partner to provide holistic IT Infrastructure management services including Cybersecurity.
- Integrated energy and utilities company in South Africa: Multi-year automation-led hybrid cloud migration program.
- New Zealand based dairy co-operative: Modernize and manage the technology infrastructure across the globe.
- Large US based pharmaceutical & bio tech company: Scaled agile digital transformation for superior user experience globally.
- Leading US based manufacturing company: End-to-end modernization of applications and infrastructure to enable Scale Digital services.
Notable Analyst Recognitions
- Positioned as a Leader in the February 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, North America and Europe*
- Positioned as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services, North America & Europe 2020*
- Positioned as a Challenger in the April 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services*
- Positioned as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Specialized Insights Service Providers, 2020
- Positioned as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape 2020 Vendor Assessment for a) Worldwide Business and Industrial IoT Engineering, Managed Services, b) IoT Consulting and Systems Integration Services, c) Worldwide Intelligent Automation Services**
- Positioned as a Leader in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2020 for a) IT Security Services, b) Talent Readiness for Next-Gen IT services, c) Application Transformation Services, d) Network Transformation,e) Managed Services, and f) Open Banking IT Services
- Positioned at No.2 in HfS Top 10: Agile Software Development, 2020