Products & Platforms
The Products & Platforms segment comprises the HCL Software Division, Actian software and an IP partnership with DXC, which together account for a significant part of our Mode 3 revenue. In addition, our Mode 3 portfolio of IP-led offerings includes DRYiCETM Software, HCL’s leading solution for enterprise automation and AI-based transformation initiatives (whose revenue is classified under the IT & Business Services segment) and certain IPs from our Engineering & R&D Services portfolio.
“HCL’s approach to AI is to provide flexibility by using a combination of technologies in its DRYiCETM offering. Its Intelligent Virtual Assistant, Lucy, offers flexibility in interaction channels through a combination of in-house and third-party technologies.”Sarah Burnett Executive Vice President and Distinguished Analyst
Key Product Offerings
Customer Experience: Unica, HCL Commerce and HCL Digital Experience.
Digital Solutions: HCL Domino, HCL Domino Volt, HCL Notes, HCL Connections, HCL Sametime, HCL Verse, HCL Digital Experience and Mainframe Products.
Secure DevOps: HCL AppScan, HCL Accelerate, HCL Launch, HCL OneTest, HCL Compass, HCL VersionVault and HCL RTist.
Security & Automation: BigFix and HCL Workload Automation.
DRYiCETM Software: DRYiCETM iAutomate, DRYiCETM Lucy, DRYiCETM OptiBot, DRYiCETM MyCloud, DRYiCETM MyXalytics, DRYiCETM NetBot, DRYiCETM Gold BluePrint, DRYiCETM SX, DRYiCETM ROAR, DRYiCETM iControl.
Actian: Actian Avalanche, Actian Zen, Actian DataConnect, Actian X.
Banking and Platform Engineering IPs: for Financial Services sector
We have had a 3,000% increase in daily visitors to our web properties because of the unprecedented volume of citizens filing claims and seeking support in the face of COVID-19. Thanks to HCL Digital Experience, we have seen no interruption to the service we are able to provide.Chief Information Officer
State Government of large Midwestern state
DFS has taken advantage of HCL Commerce’s unique industry-leading capabilities that support the dynamic business and volume scalability that is the new normal. This allows us to react quickly by deploying functional changes with ease, while also significantly lowering our total cost of ownership.Russ Harte Chief Technology Officer
DFS (UK-based furniture retailer)
- A major European bank chose HCL BigFix, an endpoint management platform that enables IT Operations and Security teams to fully automate discovery, management and remediation, whether on-premises or cloud, regardless of location or connectivity.
- An Asian Bank, which has used Domino/Notes as enterprise wide messaging and management workflow system (Office Automation) for more than 10 years, expanded its adoption to enhance dedicated end-user communication efficiency.
- One of the largest banks in Latin America renewed Digital Experience, Unica and AppScan and signed up for CSM Premium Support.
- A health and life insurance company based in the US has chosen HCL to deploy DRYiCETM MyCloud and DRYiCETM MyXalytics to manage and govern their Hybrid cloud environment; and create and deliver a unified reporting and dash-boarding system.
Notable Analyst Recognitions
- HCL ranked as Leader in Quadrant Knowledge Solutions Market Outlook: B2B Digital Commerce Platforms, 2020-2025, Worldwide, Mar 2020
- HCL ranked as Leader in Quadrant Knowledge Solutions Market Outlook: B2C Digital Commerce Platforms, 2020-2025, Worldwide, Mar 2020
- HCL positioned as a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Services 2019 Vendor Assessment
- HCL named as a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Intelligent Automation Services 2019 Vendor Assessment