HCL's integrated software testing service offerings include consulting, automation & tool based testing, performance engineering, enterprise application services, and core testing services.
Each component covers following suite of services under HCL's testing services:
- Consulting: TPI / TMMI led test process consulting, CoQ assessments, large deal due diligence, strategy consulting, and ETC/test factory setup.
- Automation & tools: SAP QTP accelerators, E2E SAP testing accelerator, Oracle QTP accelerator, security testing framework, cross browser testing framework, and SOA testing framework.
- Performance engineering: Performance testing, benchmarking & tuning, UNIX health advisor accelerator, work load modeling accelerator, capacity planning and forecasting through tools.
- Enterprise application services: SAP testing services, SAP CoE setup, SAP solution accelerators, SAP performance engineering services, Oracle testing services, Oracle testing solutions, SIEBEL CRM testing services, and SIEBEL testing solutions.
- Core testing services: Function black box testing, regression testing, system & integration testing, user acceptance testing, automation testing, performance testing, software testing and risk based testing.
Apart from these, HCL also provides testing as a service on VM and Cloud, on-hire lab services, and Test Factory In a Box services.
What We’ve Done For Others
HCL's ISV and Online engineering services team had to conduct benchmark tests to identify optimum and maximum load for a client/server based digital image processing software and baseline the performance to compare with the next release and collect sizing metrics to establish best practice guidelines. To achieve this, HCL setup a dedicated performance test lab of 30+ servers and devised a benchmark methodology tailored for product specific requirements.