HCL’s product engineering portfolio includes mechanical engineering, electrical and hardware engineering, embedded software engineering, and testing and prototyping along with specialized services in value analysis, reliability, and functional safety.
- Mechanical Engineering: HCL was the first product engineering services organization to become CMMi Level 5 compliant. HCL offers concept-to-manufacture services and has in-house labs for value engineering, metrology, teardown, and testing. Read more
- Electrical and Hardware Engineering: HCL offers custom solutions in both electrical and mechanical systems, with board and system design, FPGA/ASIC design, verification and validation, and other services. Read more
- Embedded Software: HCL offers services in modeling and simulation, software development, software maintenance, software testing, and software test automation. HCL has over 10 years of experience in communication protocols such as CAN, J1939, NMEA 2000 Modbus, and RSTP. Read more
- Testing Services: HCL offers testing in electrical, software, mechanical, and regulatory compliance. HCL has a dedicated lab for competitive benchmarking, has in-house partnerships for prototyping and manufacturing, and is associated with notified bodies like TuV and UL. Read more
- Value Engineering: HCL offers services in teardown analysis, cost modeling, integrated delivery, value analysis, and product benchmarking. Read more