HCL provides electrical, software, mechanical, and regulatory compliance testing services. HCL has a dedicated lab for competitive benchmarking, has in-house partnerships for prototyping and manufacturing, and is associated with notified bodies like TuV and UL. Services include:
- Electrical: Board testing, sub-system testing, pre-screen testing
- Software: Integration testing, unit testing, system/sub-system testing
- System: Functional and field testing, performance testing, HALT/HASS testing, usability testing
- Regulatory compliance: EMI/EMC testing, environmental testing, electrical safety testing, standards testing
- Mechanical engineering: Fatigue, humidity, and vibration testing; Altitude, drop, and bump testing; Leakage, hot and cold cycling; Rust/UV testing
We also provide OTS/COTS feature testing and simulator testing.
In functional safety, Exida has certified HCL software processes as SIL 3 compliant, based on IEC61508 ed2.0, 2010. HCL is experienced in executing projects in which the software complies with SIL 2 specifications.
What We’ve Done For Others
HCL was involved in the validation and development of a FPGA-based analog and digital input module used in power system protection. HCL improved the accuracy of the analog to digital conversion through module calibration.