HCL's services include value engineering, teardown analysis, cost modeling, integrated delivery, value analysis, and product benchmarking.
A snapshot of how HCL provides value engineering services
Value engineering activities and their features:
- Applying select value analysis features right from the product development stage
- 7 customer specific, and 4 generic teardown and benchmarking labs, globally
- HCL proprietary global cost database.
- Cost modeling templates for 14 different commodities (Mechanical, Electrical and Electro Mechanical).
- Services include target costing, should costing, best-in-class costing, supplier benchmarking
Integrated delivery model
- Complete breadth of services (Mechanical, Electrical and Embedded software) under one roof
- Framework based approach to cost reduction through idea generation and implementing engineering changes
- White box analysis through information in the public domain
- Black box analysis through thorough teardown analysis
- Best of Best analysis