- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
The telecom operators are going through a transformation as they leverage the cloud in building a scalable network infrastructure that costs significantly less than traditional architectures. The convergence of cloud, hyperscale data centers, edge computing, and mobile network technologies is driving a revolution in the way services are delivered.
- The service providers are adopting a cloud-native architecture and transitioning their network infrastructure with NFV and containers, lowering costs, and increasing performance to deliver better services faster and cost-effectively.
- 5G promises to transform how networks are built and consumed, and is driving a host of new use cases in video, fixed wireless access, and IoT operators are investing in next-generation technology to deliver new and innovative services to enterprises and mobile subscribers.
Next-generation Products for Next-generation Networks
HCL’s Industry Software Division delivers leading edge products to help customers maximize the benefits of a fully virtualized high-performing, low latency, network automation architecture that provides agility, flexibility, and cost-efficiency:
- The telecom portfolio offers a range of products for a telecom service provider: AI-based self-care, analytics and insights, device management (both CPE as well as IoT), NFV acceleration on Intel SmartNIC cards, custom IP and silicon for X-Haul applications as well as HCL ANA platform for automating and optimizing your multi-vendor multi-technology (MVMT) network. We are constantly adding to the portfolio via partnerships, acquisitions, as well as organic product development.
- AI/ML is infused into the portfolio to deliver self-optimization and self-healing features across customer care, device management, and service orchestration products.
- Automation solution and containerization are the cornerstone of our product architecture enabling cloud-native applications that can be deployed either in public and private clouds or on premise
NFV (Network Function Virtualization) acceleration products from HCL and Intel help the telecom service providers overcome network bottlenecks and achieve 2X to 10X savings in processor cores by offloading low-level networking functions onto a SmartNIC
Intelligent Device Management Platform
Cloud-ready, carrier-grade, intelligent remote device management platform for tens of millions of devices. Leverage various protocols, connectivity, self-care, and analytics module
HCL Augmented Network Automation (ANA) Platform takes SON to the next generation with a closed loop automation environment, which supports multi-vendor, multi-technology RAN deployments in a network
Wireless X-Haul modem IPs for millimeter wave and microwave radios, allowing the telecom OEMs to deliver high-capacity low-latency products for 5G fronthaul and backhaul