- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
HCL ANA a multi-technology and multi-vendor solution for RAN and other mobile network domains. An end-to-end network automation solution that delivers the ability to reduce the operating cost (capex and opex) while improving user experience.
HCL ANA is the market leader in Self-Organizing Networks (SON). HCL ANA replaces complexity with simplicity. It transforms your network into an elastic, intelligent infrastructure that empowers you to run RAN solution automatically, dynamically, and in real time.
HCL ANA can help you with the following:
- Reduce drop-call rates by up to 30 percent
- Increase data capacity by up to 20 percent
- Add new sites in hours without disrupting normal operations
- Reduce operating and capital expenditures by saving on engineering and power resources
- Postpone network expansion by better utilizing spectrum and equipment
- Enable the launch of new services such as Narrow Band IoT (NB-IoT) and fast deployment of new 5G cells
- Broaden your choice of vendors to help drive down costs
Key Value Propositions
- The HCL ANA, Self-Organizing Network (SON) platform is a fully virtualized, microservice-based platform, with end-to-end viability and control over the mobile network automation.
End-to-end service optimization
- Launch innovative services while assuring service SLAs across all network domains (RAN, backhaul, core, policy).
- Gain instant deployment using the HCL ANA Kubernetes-based microservices hosting environment. Easily deploy on a specific area or your entire network. Seamlessly migrate to any hosting environment.