- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
HCL’s vendor-agnostic, hyperscale, and modular platform—iCE.X (Intelligent Connected Experience)—enables device life cycle management using TR-069 and other Smart Home protocols. iCE.X provides:
- Next-generation ACS functionality that enables zero-touch deployment of devices
- Provides a rich interface to support all your operational team’s needs.
- Includes critical operational reporting, alarms, and QoS/QoE-based analytics with predictive capabilities for WiFi, Video, and Data services.
- iCE.X microservices-based architecture enables ease of deploying on-premise or in private/public cloud environments.
A carrier-grade, feature-rich Unified Device Management platform and TR-069 Auto-Configuration Server (ACS). iCE.Manage provides critical functions for managing the entire device life cycle.
- TR-069 ACS for managing a broad array of devices at scale
- Support for all Broadband Forum Data Models
- Over 300+ Device models supported out of the box
- Device Registration / Pre-Provisioning, Zero Touch Provisioning, and Management support
- User defined Custom Workflows, Configurations Sets, Grouping, Batch Processing, SW File Management, Device Configuration Backups, and more
- Real-time Device Activity and Session Tracing
- Firmware and Software Management
- View and configure data model elements
- Define key parameters for data collection
- Define Custom Alerts, Alarms, Threshold Crossing Alerts
- Backup and Restore of device configurations
- Define User Roles, User Groups
- Audit Logs for activity performed on the system by users
Data model control and configurability