- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
iCE.X (Intelligent Connected Experience) is a cloud-ready, carrier-grade intelligent Device Management Platform that can manage millions of diverse devices on a single platform. It gives you the ability to manage the complete life cycle of devices while providing the operational capabilities to efficiently optimize the end-user experience.
- Supports multiple market areas and use cases
- Standards-driven and vendor agnostic
- Extensible multi-protocol support
- Broad device support across fixed-line and wireless use cases
- Modular component architecture to fit your specific needs
- Microservice design enables rapid deployment in the cloud or on-premise
- Highly scalable architecture that can easily grow with your business needs
- Designed to support a broad set of operational needs
- Feature-rich API to simplify integration into existing OSS/BSS platforms
A carrier-grade, feature-rich Unified Device Management platform and TR-069 Auto-Configuration Server (ACS). iCE.Manage provides critical functions for managing the entire device life cycle.
Intuitive interface designed to enable simplified interactions with the platform across Network Operations, Deployment Administration, Customer Care, IT and OT organizations, to be able to efficiently identify and solve problems that impact business performance. The functionality available to the operational groups can be defined by the administrators, based on your needs.
The iCE.SelfCare module can be used by any service provider to expand or enhance existing customer support channels with Android and iOS mobile applications or via a web browser. Its primary focus is to allow end-user self-care that minimizes support requirements.
The iCE.Collect module provides the ability to collect, process, and store a wide variety of data in a structure that other modules such as iCE.SelfCare, iCE.HelpDesk, and iCE.Insights can consume for its desired purpose.
A flexible and configurable analytics and visualization platform that enables you to leverage the insights provided from device data collection. This capability allows you to reactively and proactively identify, diagnose, and solve customer impacting problems.
Secure onboarding of devices, including zero-touch secure onboarding powered by Intel™ SDO. “Defense at depth” model for platform, network, traffic monitoring, and security. SaaS offerings with additional cloud security features.