Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery is a service offering from HCL's Governance Risk and Compliance
(GRC) practice to help organizations ensure the continuity of their business operations and adhere to industry-specific regulatory compliance as well as improve system availability along with integration of IT operational risk management strategies.
HCL BCP/DR consulting framework not just helps organizations to Assess – Plan - Design - Test, their resilient business infrastructure but also provides a wide range of proactive and event driven managed services to meet their recovery time and recovery point objectives in event of any disaster.
The BCP/DR framework undertakes consulting, green field implementation as well as assessment and review of BC/DR Services. The tested and proven methodologies coupled with the experience of our seasoned and qualified consultants have helped organizations throughout the business continuity management lifecycle which includes:
- Development, implementation, testing and maintenance of the plan
- Recommendation and proof of concept for recovery options
- Assessments and audits for BC/DR.
Our experience in BC/DR consulting is synergized by partnerships with various profound technology vendors and our deep domain industry knowledge has allowed us to develop solutions that help organizations to have an effective and efficient BC/DR plan.
HCL Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery methodology
HCL offers consulting services for the various phases of the business continuity program management. The consulting services can be availed for a particular requirement or a phase or for the entire business continuity program management.
Detailed assessment of existing business continuity controls, undertaking policy and plan reviews, risk and threat assessment and conducting business impact analysis based on industry best practices and standards. Review/Design of DR solution architecture also forms a part of our assessment services.
HCL consultants provide detailed recovery solution design and implement technology infrastructure required for a continuous & seamless operation of critical business functions. This service includes design and development of a customized BC/DR plan that outlines the people, processes, and technologies required to recover and continue your critical business functions after a business interruption or disaster.
HCL consultants can undertake internal audits for BC/DR as per the BS25999 and SAS 70 standards. Facilitation for external audits is also a part of this service offering.
IT and Data Continuity Services
IT and Data Continuity Services helps to maintain IT continuity and recovery of data at the time of disaster.
Hosted DR Solutions
Hosted DR Solution allows flexibility of hosting dedicated infrastructures at captive and HCL/Partner locations. Following are the solution offerings:
- Near site/ offshore vaulting solutions
- Electronic & tape based vaulting solutions
- Monitoring and notification of vaulting systems and sub components
- Media/ Tape Management services
- Dedicated & demand based touch services
- E-bonding services for managing the DR ecosystem
- Management of Virtualized environments
- Facility Management of Hosted environments
- Hardware Capacity Management
Managed DR Solutions
Managed DR Solutions provide flexibility to customers by offering dedicated and shared delivery models (onsite, offshore & hybrid). Following are the solution offerings:
Global Compliance Management services
- Risk Management
- Compliance Management
- Firewall Management
Technology Management services
- Infrastructure Technology Management
- Availability/ Replication Technology Management
- Data & Backup Management
- Technology Training
Drill Administration Services
- Simulation & Baseline Services
- Drill Scheduling & Co-ordination Services
- Recording and Communication Management
- Issue Control and Change Administration
- End User Training Services
Vendor Management Services
- Triage & Escalation Services
- Integrated Reporting Services
Profile/ Policy Administration
- Technology & Capacity Profiling
- Policy Administration & Enforcement
- Change Management
Key Industry Partners
- Sungard EMC2
- Iron Mountain Computer Associates
- Cisco Systems HP
- IDS Scheer Symantec
- Dell NetApp
For more details on the HCL BC/DR consulting services and to have our representative contact you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org