CLOUD MIGRATION SERVICES
It is a set of specialized IT services that help customers adopt Cloud seamlessly. HCL ISD’s Cloud Implementation & Migration services are driven through industry best practices to reduce risk and maximize benefits.
This is a four step process, which includes:-
- Identification and filtering of information regarding current IT assets, processes and such
- Consolidation of assets, process streamlining and elimination of non-value adding activities
- Increased virtualization to gain maximum utilization
- Cloud Computing enablement
HCL Cloud Implementation & Migration services include
- Creation of Private Cloud : This line of service enables Private Cloud for customers. It involves services including infrastructure virtualization, data center hosting, on-demand storage and data redundancy to name a few. As per the customers’ need, Private Cloud can be built in the customer / HCL or the partner data center.
- Migration to Public Cloud : HCL ISD has developed a global partner ecosystem along with the migration framework that helps the customers plan, prepare and migrate to Public Cloud.
The leading Australian financial-services firm with operations across the globe —The U.S., the U.K and Asia Pacific, needed a service provider to study and recommend a Cloud Management solution based on its IT infrastructure requirements. The company appointed HCL ISD to provide Cloud Consulting & Assessment services for scalability and adherence to current ITIL-based processes as well as analysis of monitoring and management tools in adopting Cloud environment. Read more.
Video(s): HCL ISD-Nick Carr’s Videos on Cloud
Point of View: Why Building Private Clouds Make Sense
Whitepaper(s): CIO Dilemma
Analysts Report(s): CIO Newsletter