HCL’s User Profile Assessment Services
The Situation Today
Today, technology initiatives focused on social, mobile, cloud, and analytics are driving organizations to build the workplace of the future. The traditional office is fast giving way to an office-on-the-go model where a 'one-size-fits-all' concept is no longer appropriate to operate in a highly competitive and cost driven environment.
The modern workplace model anticipates the needs of its users and then designs the IT infrastructure and equips it with applications and workloads that are critical to your stakeholders. However, the range of users found in any organization can be both, vast and dynamic, and hence, user profiling has become a critical aspect in the workplace of the future.
How HCL Can Help
HCL helps you develop a modern workplace appropriate for your organization, through its User Profile Assessment Services.
Our services include
- Enabling customers with a scientific way of segregating user profiles in the enterprise with Data Analytics
- Providing visibility in the workplace around user work styles, productivity, security, mobility, experience, application and device workload trends and transformations required — to create a modern workplace for each profile
- Rendering fit-for-purpose workplace solutions, devices, and services to end users
What You Can Expect
HCL's User Profile Assessment Services helps you create and sustain the modern workplace for achieving business transformation while improving the bottom line.
- Workplace Assessment Report: Resource inventory and utilization, end user work styles, and workplace health and diagnostics
- Workplace Profiles: Profile definition and requirements
- Workplace of the Future: Profile specific solution stack
Modern workplace to attract and retain talent
Increased mobility, consumerization, collaboration, and automation
Improved security and monitoring of end user workplace environment
Optimum ROI on investment in workplace technologies
Right fit of user requirements
Right sized infrastructure provisioning and support
Improved user satisfaction and productivity
Improved user experience
Reduced incident and problem tickets
- Best ROI on workplace technologies as solutions are optimized to each user profile
- Better end user satisfaction due to improved user experience
- Quantifiable justifications for future workplace transformations