ISVs now rely heavily on replacement solutions that extend the life of older generation products, especially when the products become candidates of retirement and new versions are to be released but the older ones cannot be discontinued. Strategically, it does not make sense to allocate significant resources to keeping the older products in order. At the same time, the older products yield a good cash flow from annual support contracts. An IT partner can be of significant help there. Let us show you how we breathe new life into your old products through our 360 degree IT services!
Moreover, HCL is a market leader in providing product engineering and IT services including infrastructure services for ISVs and has the largest share of ISV business
amongst its peers. This is why our clientele includes most of our customers from Fortune 50 to Global 100 lots.
With three decades of technology and innovation excellence , HCL today has a comprehensive portfolio of services along the entire product lifecycle, backed by revolutionary business models. Together, these offerings help ISVs drive results across all its three core focus areas:
- Power revenue growth
- Transform research and development
- Transform business operations
To deliver services aligned to these focus areas, the ISV practice at HCL has developed a unique performance-driven approach that leverages various tools and frameworks to ensure that measurable impact is delivered to the business.
- HCL Ensured Tremendous IT Process Improvement for the World's Leading Software & Services Firm
- HCL ISD Significantly Improved End User Satisfaction for Leading Design Software & Services Co.
- Partnership with HCL Helped Supply Chain Software & Services Supplier Achieve its Business Objective