IT Security Consulting Services
HCL Information Security Compliance and Consulting Services
In today’s complex environment IT managers are facing the challenges of meeting business compliance and security consulting related tasks, audit response and reporting, standardize organization’s IT security controls, and designing policies and procedures.
HCL’s security consulting services are designed to help customer in achieving Information Security standard certification (ISO 27001 / PCI), build enterprise information security policies and processes in-line with industry best practices, help building secure data leakage prevention strategy & framework, build electronic Fraud prevention strategy and Design & Implement secure applications which includes designing secure SDLC, secure coding practices and source code review.
Benefits to customers
- Effective management of security compliances and streamlined control design in line with business needs.
- Increased security and reliability of information systems by adopting security framework.
- Business and compliance oriented security policies and process;
- Protection from data leakages which is the top priority among business managers today;
- Secure application development and implementation across enterprise.
HCL Information Security Consulting service has six main services. Each of these services has been designed to address business and information security needs of any enterprise.
PCI – DSS Consulting and Certification Service
HCL offers a full range of PCI DSS consulting and certification services to address PCI DSS compliance related requirements for all levels of merchants and service providers. Following are the PCI DSS related services offered by HCL:
- PCI DSS scope determinations and certification audit (Through partners services)
- Gap assessment inline with PCI DSS requirements
- Remediation support and solution
- Policies and procedure building and designing inline with PCI DSS requirements
- Internal audits inline with PCI DSS requirements
ISO 27001:2005 Consulting & Implementation Services
HCL's highly-experienced experts in designing and building the ISMS framework will help organization to develop an Information Security Management System Framework that governs the availability, confidentiality and/or integrity of organization's and enterprise clients' information in relation to business objectives. The services offered by HCL are:
- Gap assessment
- Remediation support and solution
- Policies and procedure building and designing inline with ISO 27001 requirements
- Internal audits inline with ISO 27001
Information Security Policy and Process Consulting
HCL’s information security policy and process consulting ensures efficient and secure process aligned with organization business requirements so that organizations can maintain a solid security posture all the time. HCL performs a process analysis to review organizations current processes (if any), understands business requirements, identify gaps and maps the business objectives in policies and process. These services include:
- Gap assessment in current policies and procedures inline with business requirements and best practices.
- Designing organization’s critical process like but not limited to Patch management, Security incident management, Data classification, Remote access, Security risk assessment methodology and framework, data handling and retention, backup & restore.
- Support in implementing the customized polices and procedures.
HCL’s DLP consulting services based on engaging people and processes to maximize organizations technology investment, in order to reduce data loss risk. Our DLP consulting services helps in
- In accessing the needs of DLP.
- In critical data discovery with in enterprise.
- Building policies and protection framework.
- Post implementation audits and risk assessment around DLP solution.
Anti-Fraud Consulting Services
HCL anti-fraud consulting services help
- In understanding and developing a fraud control plan to address areas of critical online frauds like phishing.
- In designing policies and procedures to mitigate the risk of potential frauds.
- Audit the ongoing effectiveness of fraud risk mitigation steps taken by organisation.
Application Security Consulting
HCL’s security application services are designed to help customers protect / secure their applications from external threats & internal threats by implementing the security controls throughout the application development life-cycle from requirement phase to maintenance phase. These services includes:
- Defining security requirement in SDLC in order to develop secure applications.
- Developing and Conducting source code review.
- Defining cryptography controls in application inline with best practices and regulations.
For more details on the above services and to have our representative contact you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org