The infrastructure industry continues to face fast increasing business challenges, including surging costs, sustaining and increasing revenue growth, regulatory pressures and increasing demand of the market.
HCL ISD is delivering IT infrastructure services to global insurers to reduce cost, improve IT efficiency, increase revenues and industrialize operations. Moreover, we help our insurance clients to focus on meeting the challenges of the market and growing their business by:
- Implementing cost effective and timely responses to regulatory change. For instance, we delivered cost savings upto 59% for a leading insurance services provider
- Improving productivity and speed-to-market
- Delivering guaranteed results through commercial innovation, including outsourcing and co-sourcing model
- Flexibility in sourcing, delivery, pricing and the ability to customize IT needs to fit in your business environment
- Optimizing resources to deliver work through right-sourcing strategies
- Achieving transformation: Our track record includes cases wherein customers have transformed the way their IT environment runs
The insurance practice in HCL is built on strong domain competencies spanning across the insurance ecosystem, catering to the IT and operational needs of leading insurance companies. Using a value-based multi-services approach and deep domain expertise in focused verticals, HCL helps leading global insurance firms manage risk, comply with regulations, enhance product features, and manage transformational challenges while driving efficiency and improving service levels.
- A Fortune 200 Insurer Aligns its IT Metrics with Business Objective with the Help of HCL’s Infra Services
- An American Insurer Reduces Costs of Operations by Utilizing HCL’s Infrastructure Capabilities