Managed Security Services
HCL’s Managed Security Services – Security Operations Made Simpler
In a world of competitive and sophisticated expansion, there is little room for error on the enterprise information security front. In any IP network, almost every device - from firewalls to servers - generates logs concerning the traffic carried, the transactions made and the activities conducted. This data is vital to secure an enterprise’s network, but monitoring thousands of devices and their events, every second of every day can be a herculean task. An important driver of outsourcing security services is to meet regulatory and compliance requirements and to reduce cost, especially in the current environment of highly constrained security budgets, where it is almost difficult for organizations to defend themselves against emerging threats while maintaining business continuity.
HCL’s Managed Security Services
HCL’s Managed Security Services dispersed through four fully operational Security Operation Centers (SOC) offer real-time protection to organizations, thereby reducing the risks in today’s ever-changing security threatened environment. HCL offers a balanced approach, compliance, proactive security, techno-centric focus and flexible delivery models to its customers across the globe. The service offerings are bundled together so as to take care of all security operations in a customer’s infrastructure environment.
Highlights and Benefits
- 24x7 monitoring and management: HCL offers 24x7 monitoring and management of security devices, network devices, servers, databases, applications and endpoints using HCL’s Security Event Correlation Framework to ensure response to threats in near real time as detected in a customer’s IT environment.
- Flexible service delivery models: HCL offers managed security services through flexible service delivery models whereby customers can leverage the investment HCL has made in people, processes and tools. This offers customers the strategic advantage of freeing up their resources to focus on other initiatives.
- Service delivery using ITIL/Best Practices: HCL’s managed security services are aligned with ITIL based processes for service support and service delivery. Together with SLAs, this ensures services that are consistent and predictable.
- Meeting regulatory and compliance requirements: HCL’s offerings provide strengthened security and better compliance to PCI, SOX, HIPPA, and ISO standards.
- Certified security operation center: HCL has ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and ISO 20000 certified SOC (Security Operations Centers) which provide real-time protection for clients.
For more details on the above services or to have our representative contact you, please write to email@example.com