Messaging and Collaboration Services
The Situation Today
In today’s workplace, messaging and collaboration services are far from being mere commodities for most organizations. Rapidly increasing user demands have led to custom deployments that are not being matched by cloud suppliers. These suppliers are challenged to meet specific needs for security, content control, and application integration. The evolution of hybrid messaging and collaboration models in areas such as message hygiene, archiving, mailboxes, and unified communications are disrupting this space, leading to new and optimized delivery models that are cheaper and can be custom built to client requirements across user profiles in various industries.
How HCL Can Help
HCL's Messaging and Collaboration Services
HCL can help you design and develop messaging and collaboration services that are best aligned to your organizational needs, through our suite of offerings that include:
- A right-sized messaging and collaboration solution, tiered across user profiles enabled throughProfile Kaleidoscope
- Design and migration professional services that enable upgrades to the latest platforms, covering the entire infrastructure lifecycle of assessment, architecture design, migration, and post migration support and operations
- Cloud evaluation for workloads - to propose the right hybrid solution, fitted against technical and commercial requirements
Through these services, HCL helps you to efficiently provision and manage your modern workplace environment, providing flexibility to your workforce while accruing several business benefits. HCL builds, operates and provides professional services on email and collaboration platforms like Microsoft Exchange, and IBM Lotus Notes.
- Email and IM Operations – Activities related to monitoring and managing the existing messaging collaboration environment
- Collaboration Services – Comprises enterprise-wide MS SharePoint/Yammer, instant messaging implementation and support
- Platform Migration– Migration services including planning, designing, and migrating the existing exchange environment to the latest version
- Hosted Messaging Solution– HCL offers a hosted messaging solution where HCL owns the entire messaging stack - right from hosting and hardware, to operations and maintenance. These services are offered to the customer on a per mailbox model.