The process of transitioning to a software-defined and cloud-ready world requires an agile and automated architecture. To ensure that, we have adopted a vision to engineer custom-made rollouts for our clients by ensuring a network architecture which is agile, automated, flexible, and secure. Through our state of the art labs, analytics-based insights, exhaustive technology assessments, and prudent due diligence, our experts have crafted digitally aligned and business-ready strategies.
HCL Network Transformation Consulting and Strategic Services aim at helping clients in/with:
- Defining priority areas
- Developing a future-ready network architecture
- Realizing best business outcome
- Right transformational strategy
- Realizing true potential of software-defined architectures
- Employment of new business models in unchartered areas such as IoT, M2M, and Big Data Analytics
- Industry leading SDN readiness assessment - practical approach through a set of actionable recommendations
We have comprehensive experience in SDWAN, SDN, unified communication, Next Generation Contact Center, and Network Automation and Orchestration. These futuristic solutions help our clients design an adaptable and scalable enterprise. Equipped with a strong partner ecosystem (market leaders, visionaries, and innovators), we provide tailored solutions to our clients.
The components of transforming networks include:
Advice –Understanding the set of expectations of the client, assessing the network infrastructure, providing customer relationship management.
Design–Project planning, resource planning, work breakdown structure, logistics planning, network implementation, and support document
Build– Configuration management, end-to-end ownership of complete asset deployment
Run/Manage–Network-wide audits, performance management, network redesigning, relationship beyond the contract