- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Enterprises today witness a shift in workplace operations where there is an increased need for secure, agile and dynamic email management services. It has become essential for organizations to ensure seamless email collaboration and effective email management where barriers of inefficient communication are broken down.
The need of the hour is messaging and collaboration services, which are aligned with the organization’s specific business objectives. Further, organizations face complications while managing a messaging solution in-house. Storage limitations, spams, and high expenses are some challenges which HCL’s messaging and collaboration services help overcome.
HCL’s suite of Messaging and Collaboration Services includes:
- Profile KaleidoscopeTM, a messaging and collaboration solution which is tailored to user profiles
- Design and migration services, which enable upgrades to the latest platforms covering entire infrastructure lifecycle from assessment, design, and migration to post-migration support.
- Cloud evaluation for workloads, to propose the right hybrid solution which fits the commercial and technical requirements.
- Email communication management, an Office 365 offering which is one of the best-in-class enterprise solutions for which HCL has invested in Microsoft Cloud Platform. This email communication management solution comprises an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) based MaaS (Messaging as a service) solution, that provides customers with the complete Microsoft Exchange email environment, hosted locally in the HCL data centers. HCL’s data centers are SAS 70 complaint and have controls and safeguards in place to host and process data related to the customer base. Presently, HCL offers 13 workplace services which feature the email communication management solution— Office 365.
In addition to these messaging and collaboration services, HCL provides professional services on messaging and collaboration platforms like IBM Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange.
- Email and IM Operations: Includes activities which help monitor and manage the existing email collaboration environment.
- Collaboration Services: Comprises instant messaging support, implementation, MS SharePoint, and Yammer
- Platform Migration: Includes planning, designing, and migrating the existing environment to the latest version
- Hosted Messaging Solution: HCL owns the entire messaging stack from hardware, hosting, operations to maintenance
By partnering with HCL for email management services and collaboration tools you can achieve increased productivity, deployment flexibility increased operational efficiency and cost optimization.
Insights & News
Serviceline Inner Thought Leadership Header:
Landing Page hierarchy:
Next Generation Workplace Services