Workplace Services - Monitoring and Analytics
The Situation Today
The workplace today has moved from a delivery to an enablement model, led mostly by user demands for device flexibility, greater work mobility, and real time connectivity. Therefore, it is privy to a lot of cloud solutions - the experience and performance of which is difficult to measure by IT, let alone control. Typically, IT faces challenges, such as:
- The inability to monitor end user devices - from performance and user experience perspectives
- The inability to resolve user complaints about system issues
- A reactive support for end users
- The difficulty in identifying the adoption of specific services within a specific community
- The inability to accurately measure software utilization on a real-time basis
- The inability to directly measure user experience on cloud applications
- The Configuration Management Database (CMDB) is not mature enough to permit the latest updated information about an end-user environment
- The Customer Satisfaction Index [CSAT] often fails to capture the true representation of an end- user’s perception of IT
How HCL Can Help
Through being proactive and improving the overall support mechanism for providing IT services to end-users, HCL’s WorkBlazeTM can address all the above-mentioned issues. WorkBlazeTM provides real-time monitoring, giving the best insights into user needs. This information allows companies to spot trends and correlate seemingly uncorrelated data into a treasure trove of information that enables IT to deliver a superior user experience.
What You Can Expect
HCL’s WorkBlazeTM approach involves 5 steps.
To facilitate analysis, WorkBlazeTM provides numerous off- the-shelf reports. These reports cover the key metrics and answer important questions common to a customer’s workplace environment. WorkBlazeTM reports are also highly customizable and can be developed to answer a wide variety of ad hoc data reporting needs. It also provides a variety of dashboards, starting at the enterprise level, which allows a customer to navigate through multiple layers - all the way to an actual end-user.
The Potential Benefits
HCL’s WorkBlazeTM has three fundamentals, which ensure superior user experience and thus provide a strategic advantage for the organization.
- Real-Time Monitoring - Understanding that the quality of service for end-users is best when the evaluation is close to them
- Big Data Analytics - Slices through the complexity of the modern workplace
- Proactive Support - The best ticket is the one which is never created
By managing end-user experience and monitoring their behavior, organizations can provide end-user delight and significantly improve their perception of IT. With the influence of consumerization, the cloud, and social platforms, the future workplace is in a state of perpetual evolution and IT has to gear up to meet new eventualities. Workplace management through HCL’s WorkBlazeTM helps them rise to the occasion.