Workplace User Profiling: Modern Workplace Necessity
The Situation Today
Today’s technology initiatives - focused on social, mobile, cloud, and analytics - are driving organizations to build the ‘workplace of the future’. The traditional office model is fast giving way to an ‘office on the go’ model where the 'one-size-fits-all' concept is no longer appropriate to operate in a highly competitive and cost-driven environment.
The modern workplace model anticipates the needs of its users, and then designs and equips the IT Infrastructure with applications and workloads that are critical to all stakeholders. However, the vast and dynamic range of users found in any organization makes it imperative for user profiling, which has become a critical aspect in the workplace of the future.
How HCL Can Help
HCL’s KaleidoscopeTM helps organizations develop a modern workplace that is appropriate for them, by:
- Enabling them with a scientific way of segregating user profiles in their enterprise, by using real-time Data Analytics
- Providing visibility in their workplace around user work styles, productivity, security, mobility, experience, application and device workload trends, and the transformations required — helping them create a modern workplace for each profile
- Rendering ‘fit-for-purpose’ workplace solutions, devices, and services to all the organization’s end-users
What You Can Expect
HCL’s KaleidoscopeTM helps organizations create and sustain a modern workplace that improves both business productivity and user satisfaction. The services include:
- Workplace Assessment Reports: Resource inventory and utilization, end-user work styles, and workplace sustainability health and diagnostics
- Workplace Profiles: Profile definition and requirements
- Workplace of the Future: Profile-specific workplace stacks
The Potential Benefits
An employee-centric workplace, powered by HCL’s KaleidoscopeTM, brings the following benefits to the most important stakeholders:
- Helps create a modern workplace to attract and retain Gen Y talent, generate optimum ROI on investment in workplace technologies, and improve user satisfaction and productivity
- Increases mobility, collaboration, and automation for end-users, leading to the right fit of user requirements and improved user experience
- Improves the security and monitoring of end-user workplace environments
- Reduces incidents and problem tickets with the right sized infrastructure and support
- Enhanced ROI through optimization for each user profile and better end user satisfaction due to improved user experience.