TITEN MIGRATION SERVICES SUITE FOR WINDOWS 10/ WINDOWS 8
Challenges we address
Today’s millennial workers have become more computer savvy and expect more from the technology available at use at work. They expect to be able to work seamlessly from home, from multiplebranch offices, and while on the road,; without a dip in productivity. Access to multiple devices from anywhere and at any time, and that too with consistent user experience has now become the norm. With windows 8, Microsoft With the latest Windows 10, Microsoft aims to provide a seamless experience across different end user devices such as desktops, laptops, and tablets etc.
As enterprises across the world have now begun catering to these needs, they are faced with the real and daunting task of bringing this new OS into their environment without disrupting business continuity.
They need to perform a thorough viability analysis of their current applications and hardware estate, which would then help them formulate an effective migration strategy.
HCL helps enterprises identify the right strategy to bring Windows 10/Windows 8 into their environment. Our windows 10 migration service portfolio is inclusive of readiness assessment, consulting and implementation services, helping to bring about seamless OS transition. Our offering is modular in nature, which means that organizations can look at either availing the entire portfolio of services or can choose their service of choice.
HCL’s TITEN – A Migration Ecosystem
TITEN is HCL’s one-stop solution for all services related to Windows OS migrations. The TITEN suite of offerings is modular in nature, which means that customers can avail of any combination of the mentioned services.
- Readiness Assessment Services: Leverage HCL’s assessment services to better understand the as-is state, or to develop a Windows migration roadmap. HCL helps organizations with key inputs and insights, thereby reducing migration risks and optimizing all possible expenditures.
- Factory Services: Why invest in infrastructure and tools when you can leverage HCL’s factory services? HCL’s Application Compatibility Factory and Application Packaging Factory are state-of-the-art set ups that customers can use on a utility model - you pay only for the activity that needs to be performed on the application, rather than worrying about the infrastructure, licensing, expertise, and the rest.
- Deployment Services: Use HCL’s deployment services to carry out deployments for your organization, irrespective of your size, geographic spread, or deployment complexity. Our tool-based automated deployments ensure an accelerated deployment life cycle, lower downtime risks, and an efficient migration solution.
What You Can Expect
- Custom solution accelerators developed for Windows 8 - to lower the risks and accelerate the migration
- A large pool of technology experts with in-depth knowledge of Windows 8 and its associated deployment tools
- A suite of services built on a foundation of strong partnerships that HCL has forged with leading technology vendors across the world
- A global deployment experience with previous versions of the operating system for Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies
HCL is a Gold Desktop partner with Microsoft and has a pool of migration experts trained extensively on Windows 8 deployment with hands on experience on latest tools by Microsoft