- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
HCL Recognized as Leader by Everest Group for Cloud Enablement Services, 2018 Peak Assessment
The technology complexities associated with hybrid cloud deployments is driving enterprises to seek third-party support for their cloud initiatives. The current scenario has resulted in service providers having built superior cloud enablement services capabilities, specifically to support rapid migration, hybrid cloud consulting, and vertical-specific solutions.
Everest Group recently assessed 21 IT service providers featured on their cloud enablement services PEAK Matrix. According to “Cloud Enablement Services – Market Trends and Services PEAK MatrixTM Assessment 2018: Containers and SDI Gathering Steam,” HCL emerged as a Leader.
We aim to be a transformation partner of choice for enterprises that envision a digital future in the cloud computing space.
- Our cloud enablement services include cloud implementation, assessment, and management operations across IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Our core focus in on unified cloud consulting and assessment frameworks for cloud-native advisory and design services
- Our capabilities and thought leadership revolve around next-gen themes such as SDI, PaaS, and multi-cloud orchestration
Its proprietary solutions include:
- HCL MyCloud: A web-based solution to provision, monitor, and manage infrastructure
- Cloud Inception: A four-dimensional cloud migration framework to improve decision and data accuracy
- Cloud Assessment and Readiness Tool: A tool that is powered by self-driven analysis to assess cloud-readiness
- ElasticOps: An AI-driven cloud management and operations solution
- iAutomate: An automation solution that leverages AI and smart collaboration techniques to achieve end-to-end automation
Download this report to know more.