- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Analyst | Poland
Analyst | Poland
• Required French speaking resource to provide 1st line (Service Desk ) technical support to End Users and assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email, Remote Desktop Support or Chat.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide technical support; answering support queries either onsite or via phone or email.
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and
• Adhere to all service management principles.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation.
• Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
• Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
• Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
• To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member.
• To arrange for external vendor where problems cannot be resolved in house.
Key Skills / Attributes Required
• Should be able to Speak: Italian
• Relevant 1st line / Service Desk and Remote Desktop support experience
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows desktop technologies (XP / Vista / Windows 7).
• Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, and delegation).
• Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
• Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills.
• MCP certification would be beneficial, but is not essential.
• Basic knowledge of Active Directory.
(1.) To maintain high login Efficiency (Availability) for customers (2.) To resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time (3.) To adhere to quality standards (voice and accent , Tech Monitoring), regulatory requirements and company policies (4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum average handling time ( AHT), rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases (5.) To update worklogs and follow shift/ escalation process and process compliance (6.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & self development
SKILLS:Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)-EUC-Service Desk
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 Years
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1