Business Analyst / Sr. Business Analyst / Associate Business Manager
Last Date to Apply
- Required – More than 5+ years of overall IT Functional Experience. Minimum 3+ years experience in Wealth Management related technology is preferable
- Proven experience in meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Managed medium to big size teams
- Excellent understanding of Financial Markets with high level understanding of different types of asset classes
- Good knowledge of PWM industry and COTS products.
- Knowledge on Application Server, Process Scheduler Server and Web Server is a plus
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of SQL queries for data analysis
- Maintain smooth day-to-day support and maintenance of applications under Wealth Management Technology
- Mentor team members and train them on applications and technology supported by Wealth Management applications
- Interface and partner with the business users/client technology leads to understand business requirements and evaluate and propose optimal technology solutions to support for minor changes and enhancements
- Coordinate with teams in a variety of time zones to have smooth deliverables
- Partner and coordinate with other technology groups within the client’s technology teams Complete operational and other documentation as necessary
II. JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consult on medium to large-scale support projects involving BAs, Software Engineers/Sr. Software Engineers.
- Provides production support, including on-call support as required
- Work with technology teams to manage help desk tickets for support and enhancement requests
- Investigates, troubleshoots and corrects data and user related system complex errors
- Develop and review functional change specifications done by the Business Analysts.