- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Business Line FT | ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT | North Carolina
LOCATION: North Carolina
DESIGNATION: ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
1. Strong on SAG’s ADABAS database( V7 onwards), NATURAL ( v427 to V824) , PREDICT.
2. Good knowledge of IBM MF Z/OS V1.3 onward.
3. Strong working experience with RRDF, APAS or TRIM products beside SAG family of products.
4. Working experience with MQ series and MDM will be an added value.
5. Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
6. Able to work and support large groups of developers.
7. Ability to work independently and self-supporting
1. PREDICT activities in support of DEVL work.
2. Re-generating DDM’s from PREDICT.
3. Application support (new fields, file copies, performance issues)
4. RRDF troubleshooting
5. Strong ADABAS utilities jobs running abilities along with BACK UP RESTORE
6. Support DEVL staff with Natural issues.
7. On-call support every Saturday.
8. Coverage for staff members when they take PTO.
9. Work nights and on the weekend, flexibility to cover Saturday nights or Sunday night
(1.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (2.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management (3.) To independently resolve tickets & esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases (5.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives (6.) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
SKILLS:EIS-Mainframe-DB2 System programmers
EXPERIENCE: 4.5-8 Years
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1