- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Business Line FT | CONSULTANT | Texas
QUALIFICATION:Exchange Administrator – JD
• In-depth understanding and working knowledge of various versions of 2010/ 2013/2016 and Office 365. Especially strong understanding and work experience with Exchange 2016 & Office 365
• Design and Consult architectural, design and support for Client Enterprise Exchange systems and Cisco IronPort technology
• Deep understanding of Exchange 2016 hybrid architecture and migration experience from on-premises exchange 2016 message system to Office 365 Hybrid Migrations
• In-depth knowledge of various features and configurations available in Exchange 2016, Services, High availability, Messaging Policies and Compliance, Configuring Reporting and Logging, Permissions and Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Transport Rules
• ADFS & Single sign on implementation understanding/knowledge
• Directory Sync management via Azure AD Connect knowledge
• Experience with Exchange Shell, VBS and windows PowerShell scripting
• Good understanding of DNS, E-Mail Routing, Email Tracking, SMTP / application Mail Relay
• Deep understanding of Hybrid engine
• Mandatory Experience in managing Cisco Ironport / Cisco ESA
• Have Knowledge in Preventing unwanted email with Adaptive Reputation,
• Prevent Spam with Anti-Spam Policies, Prevent Malware with Anti-Malware Policies,
• Expertise in handling all SMTP related tasks
• Exposure in Advance Malware Protection, ATP etc
• CISCO Web Security advance knowledge, DLP infrastructure administration and incident management support
• 24x7 support, good communication skill, should be able to work independently and represent team in the calls
• Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance.
• Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
• Ability to converse with senior stakeholders.
• Experience of 8+ years related to Email and Email Security with Enterprise level customers.
• Experience in Environment with Process Control Network (PCN) and dedicated relay infrastructure support added advantage
• Certification with Exchange Server 2010 or higher preferred
• Certification with Office 365 Preferred
• Certification in Cisco Email Security preferred
(1.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (2.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management (3.) To independently resolve tickets & esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases (5.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives (6.) To participate or contribute on EN business in cre
SKILLS:Technical Skills-Networking & Communication-Exchange server
EXPERIENCE: 4.5-8 Years
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1