- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Business Line FT | PROGRAM MANAGER | California
DESIGNATION: PROGRAM MANAGER
QUALIFICATION:Project Manger JD
Manages and oversees all aspects of a technology project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget. Has overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverable. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. Possesses strong knowledge of technology.
• Total 5 to 10 years of experience managing & delivering IT Projects.
• Experience working for an International outsource provider supporting large user environments.
• Experience in working in diverse and multiple cross functional teams.
• Highly developed analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and a strong customer service orientation.
• Business strategy aptitude experience
• Decision-making and leadership skills
FOM Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain information technology plans which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation
• Coordinate roll-out of beta and production releases
• Inspect projects for quality assurance
• Ensure customer satisfaction through post-project debrief with clients
• Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork
• Work with technical team to brainstorm new test ideas for technical projects
• High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred (especially in the computer science or engineering scope)
• Certification in project management preferred
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Computer proficiency in programs such as SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of ITIL concepts including Service Management and Service Delivery and experience.
(1.) To effectively manage a team of project managers to ensure timely completion of all customer project deliverables assigned to each team member (2.) To provide required support to resolve escalated issues related to programs/projects undertaken and team performance (3.) To manage excellent relationships with customer/business units and ensure postive cusomer satisfaction for deliverables provided (4.) To implement best practices, develop processes/procedures and identify process efficiency measures so as to improve deliverables' quality & innovate global project management methodology with a view to maximise value provided to the business units (5.) To contribute to business growth through expansion of current service offerings and is accountabe for scope, buget and delivery of projects (6.) To monitor the progress of all projects and deliverables so as to submit weekly project status reports in a timely manner (7.) To review & analyse deliverables and performance of teams across projects to ensure that all project deliverables are completed in the agreed
SKILLS:Domain Competencies-Bus. Process-Aerospace & Defense-Program & Project Management
EXPERIENCE: 7-12 Years
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1