- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Business Line FT | SOLUTION ARCHITECT | Frankfurt
DESIGNATION: SOLUTION ARCHITECT
QUALIFICATION:Job Role: Solution Architect
Type: Only FTE
Keywords - Adf , Data Flow , EventHub, ADLS , Aynapse or Azure DWH, Databricks, HDInsight, streaming etc.
EXPERIENCE : 12-18 Years
As a Solution Architect in Data Engineering, you are responsible for analysis and execution of data strategy for clients. Your role is focused on current state analysis, future state definition and delivery of solutions involving:
• Data Integration, Governance & Wrangling
• Data Storage and Computation Frameworks, Performance Optimizations
• Analytics & Visualizations
• Infrastructure & Cloud Computing
• Data Management Platforms
The role requires a hands-on technologist with experience in Big data, Hadoop, databases, MDM and reporting to lead solution discussions in the areas of marketing and technology.
As data engineering practitioner, you should have an understanding of build vs. buy, performance considerations, hosting, business intelligence, reporting & analytics. Ideally you have experience in integrating data with marketing scenarios like segmentation, targeting, consumer 360 view, etc. but this is not mandatory.
• Defining technical and business requirements for data related functionality and platform and convert the requirements into functional and logical architecture.
• Hands-on implementation in the areas of data techniques including data access, integration, modeling, visualization, mining, design and implementation
• Must have experience in designing and architecting large scale distributed data management & analytics applications
• Work in a globally distributed team to deliver high quality solutions. Manage functional & non-functional scope and quality.
• Contribute to building standard data practices like governance and address other non-functional issues like data security, privacy and quality
• Contribute to building best practice like standards and guidelines for design & development, deployment, support and analytics and mining
• Contribute to building best practice in acquiring, storing and analyzing structured, semi-structured and un-structured data from the enterprise and outside like social
• Come up with analytics solutions based on the business goals and appropriate data visualization to support the goals
• Manage and provide technical leadership to large data programs or multiple programs implementation based on the requirement using agile technologies
• Define solutions for key transformational programs like customer 360-degree view for the clients
• Thorough understanding of Solution architecting & Estimation process
• Create solution options and lead pros & cons discussions with clients
• 8+ years of experience within the field of data engineering More than 5+ years of experience of application development and
SKILLS:Modern Application Development-Microsoft Azure-Cloud-Azure IaaS
EXPERIENCE: 7.5-12 Years
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1