- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Business Line FT | Sr. Presales Consultant | New Jersey
LOCATION: New Jersey
DESIGNATION: Sr. Presales Consultant
QUALIFICATION:JD – PreSales Solution Architect
• 15+ years of IT experience as a technical specialist, technical sales, enterprise architect or consultant in Customer-facing roles in various Cloud Offerings
• Rich and diverse back ground and understanding of Global Business and Outsourcing markets and partnership management
• Experience in providing the architecture and solutions for large Datacentre migrations to Public Cloud and Cloud Native Development
• Written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
• Ability to quickly learn, multi-task and exhibit a high level of enthusiasm, commitment, initiative, collaboration, and creativity.
• Ability to understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud.
• Good Understanding and Hands-on experience of Dockers, Kubernetes, Containers & Microservices services like EKS, AKS, GKS, Fargate Etc.
• Good Understanding of Cloud Native PaaS solutions like Azure PaaS, AWS PaaS, Pivotal etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Define the Cloud strategy and solutions to support large cloud transformational pursuits.
• Work with the Sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities, to identify key customer technical challenges and to develop the cloud solution to meet the business needs.
• Responsible for End to End Overall Technical solutions on Public Cloud, including activities such as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and coordination of supporting technical resources
• Create high level architectural design work and present a range of technical solutions to the customer. This is a very client facing position that will have you leading technical customer sessions, assessing customer technical needs, and developing solutions.
• Responsible to establish and grow business and technical relationships, and managing the interactions with cloud partners and internal sales teams.
• Prepare technical solution on Azure, AWS or Google Cloud for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS workloads
• Experience with Enterprise networking and Security concepts and should be able to create solution around that.
• Designing and delivering multi-cloud platform (SaaS, PAS, IAS) solutions and proposals
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships. (1.) To define skill capability building strategies and implement the same (2.) To identify attrition points and implement strategies for retention (3.) To manage technical interview panels and allocate technical specialists for projects (4.) To work with transition managers and SDMs for successful transition of projects (5.) To identify gaps in the existing customer environment for the specific tracks and strategies for new propositions development (6.) To analyse industry best practices and implement in c
SKILLS:Technical Skills-Cloud Platform-Google Cloud Platform
EXPERIENCE: 7-12 Years
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1