- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Contract | Associate | Texas
QUALIFICATION:Responsibilities and Duties
• Accept & registers Service Calls
• Classify Service Calls according to the specified options
• Execute 1st attempt to solve the Service Call
• Refer Service Call to the appropriate Resolution Owner Support Group
• Tracks the progress of an owned Service Call during entire lifecycle (from start to end, register to close) to ensure that it is resolved within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and updates Service Call records if necessary. (Note: is responsible that the solution is created but is not necessarily responsible for the solution itself).
• Escalate to the appropriate management level when thresholds are violated.
• Close Service Call
• Communication (internally / externally) about Service Calls, e.g., communicates the status of the Service Call directly with the customer or broadcasts to a larger audience as defined per SLA.
• Report about Service Calls
• Communicate response times for dispatched tickets to the customers
• Manage the entire service request process ensuring adherence to SLA
• Execute service requests such as setting up NT/Outlook accounts as per the SLA
• Process and send IT reports
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
• Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
• Hands-on work experience with the following:
• Windows Operating systems
• Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
• Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008,
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
• ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
• User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
• Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
• MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
• Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox)
(1.) Contributes to special assignments to increase the maturity of the CoE| e.g. budgeting tool design (2.) To analyze and prepare the data cuts as per review requirements (3.) To contribute research and data gathering as and when| e.g. opening an operations in new geos (4.) To put together data and slides from different sources for the whole function review with senior management (5.) To understand the requirements of the customer from the process & application (HCL employees| managers| HR). (6.) To update information and run validation to keep it current| e.g. PMS
SKILLS:Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)-EUC-Service Desk
EXPERIENCE: 0-2.5 Years
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1